I received a nice surprise yesterday to find out that I had been nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the lovely Camgal which is a very inspiring blog in itself! I honestly don’t know what I’ve done to deserve this but thank you so much!
So the rules of this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me:
1) I’m currently working on a YA novel about faeries.
2) I’ve been writing poetry aimed at children since I was 11 years old (which is also when I wrote my first fairytale!)
3) I’m a Zoology graduate
4) I’m a gluten free vegan (my vegan blog is at Vegan Beckles)
5) I adore going to music festivals. So far I’ve been to Glastonbury (2011), Reading (2011, 2012), Isle of Wight (2012) and WOMAD (2012). I’m off to all of these again this year!
6) To get inspired I like to wander through the pinewoods at Ainsdale (20 minutes from where I live)
7) I don’t remember a point in my life where I wasn’t either partway through a book or about to start one!
My 15 Nominations:
Blogs that inspire me to be a better person without sacrificing food!
Blogs that inspire me to write and find inspiration everywhere!